The project Urban Layers – New Paths in Photography (henceforth “the Project”) is funded by “Creative Europe – Culture Sub-programme – Cooperation Projects – Category 1: Smaller scale cooperation projects” and aims to encourage a broad audience to take part in the cultural development of its territory through an active participation to the use of photography as a form of public and shared art.
The Project is promoted by:
– History Society Human Studies Department, Università del Salento, Lecce (I), Project Leader
– Fondazione Istituto di Alta Cultura Orestiadi onlus, Gibellina – Trapani (I)
– Fondazione Museo di Fotografia Contemporanea, Cinisello Balsamo – Milano (I)
– Arte Contemporaneo GACMA SL, Malaga (E)
– Museum of Photography Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki (GR)
– Istituto di Culture Mediterranee, Lecce in collaboration with Positivo Diretto (I)